Stuffed Beef Tripe
Tripe has a lot of the amino acids that are lacking in our pets normal diet. It is an excellent source of absorbable protein and contains an impressive amount of vitamin B12, selenium, and zinc--nutrients that are also lacking in many pet's diets. Tripe is also a good source of manganese and niacin.
Some of the benefits of Tripe are:
- boost’s immune system
- removes plaque and cleans teeth
- improves digestion
- exercises the jaw muscles
- reduces allergies and skin conditions
- treats diarrhea and constipation
- great for picky eaters
- eliminates ‘coprophagia’, or the less technical term: stops dogs from eating poop
- the list goes on and on!
Hearts are a natural source of CoQ10. Good for heart health and for the brain. They also naturally contain Taurine, an amino acid that helps with heart health.