Tripe comes in two forms: Honeycomb and flat. Both have all the benefits of tripe. The difference is the Honeycomb (reticulum) is hard and crunchy. Perfect for chewers to get way back in their molars for tartar scraping. The flat (rumen) is softer and chewy. We also offer the flat stuffed with chicken hearts, duck hearts, or turkey hearts (source of CoQ10 and vitamins). Honeycomb cannot be broken up. The flat is easily portioned by cutting with your kitchen scissors, even between the hearts, for sharing..
Tripe is packed full of digestive enzymes, nutrients, probiotics, omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids and good bacteria.
Some of the benefits of Tripe are:
- boost’s immune system
- removes plaque and cleans teeth
- improves digestion
- exercises the jaw muscles
- reduces allergies and skin conditions
- treats diarrhea and constipation
- great for picky eaters
- eliminates ‘coprophagia’, or the less technical term: stops dogs from eating poop
- the list goes on and on!